Make sure you and your family are not stranded with a cold, dead battery this winter!
It's dark. Your car won't start. Your kids are scared. Where are you going to get help? How long will it take for a tow truck to reach you? What do you do in the meantime? Will your family be safe?
With Porta-JUmp, you can forget all that worry. The Porta-Jump portable emergency jump starter is small enough to fit in your car glove box or center console. But Porta-Jump is so powerful that it can charge any 12-volt battery in a matter of minutes so you can quickly and safely jump start your dead battery in the event of an emergency. You can use Porta-Jump over and over. It's always ready to help.
- The Porta-Jump charges your battery right through your car's lighter socket, so you never have to leave your vehicle. That means extra safety and security - especially at night if you or a loved one are on a dark road.
- No cables required. Forget about trying to figure which end of the cable to connect to which battery terminal. You don't need another car in order to jump start yours.
- Most other battery boosters are disposable and you have to throw them away after just one use. But, you can use the Porta-Jump over and over again. It comes with an adaptor so it actually recharges itself, so it's ready whenever you need to jump start your car in an emergency because of a dead battery.
- The Porta-Jump comes fully charged and ready to go right out of the box. It's ready for when you need it.
- You need a Porta-Jump in every car - it's an easy way to make sure everyone in your family is safe and protected.
- Porta Jump will maintain its charge for up to 5 years after date of manufacture.
- Please store properly as directed.
We also have a Universal Porta-Jump. It comes with mini-cables so that you can directly attach the Porta-jump to your car battery or to your ATV battery or to your boat battery or to your motorcycle battery.
For more info, check out shopwithease.com/porta-jump or contact us at 800-336-1968 or firstname.lastname@example.org.